Sunday, May 9, 2010

All the great things about summer!

Graduation was yesterday and I did not walk for several reasons! I am happy! The Lord's mercies are new everyday, and His grace is sufficient for all!!! I have been protected by the Lord in so many ways from grades, to small things like more work opportunities, and housing, and many others.

Yesterday my friend Hannah had been acting a lot different and I wasn't sure what was up, but we went to a friends house and they were having a surprise party for me! The great part is I had no idea. The funny part is on the way there I talked to my friend about the last surprise party someone had for me and how I totally ruined it. :) I didn't ruin this one!! :) And Hannah was very kind about it!!

Sincerely,
Marissa


P.S. This is the beginning of blogging for summer!

No comments: